2015 Registration Is CLOSED!
2015 STUDENT REGISTRATION CLOSED AT 5PM CST ON MAY 8, 2015. HOWEVER, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM, YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE FILED FOR THE 2016 PROGRAM. THANK YOU.
Take the challenge! Accept the opportunity! Learn to lead with General Tommy Franks.
Student Application Form
Thank you for your interest in Four Star Leadership with General Tommy Franks. Invitations for the Four Star program have been sent to schools and civic organizations across America and are open to all. This application form, together with your recommendation form, will serve to differentiate you from the other candidates, helping us to select the final participants. You will be notified by May 22, 2015, if you have been selected for the program. Applications without an associated recommendation cannot be considered.
By filling out the following form, you understand that:
- All dates listed here are tentative and are subject to change at anytime.
- Four Star Leadership will be held July 12-18, 2015 on the campus of Oklahoma Christian University in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Four Star Leadership with General Tommy Franks is open to all high school students 16 to 19 years of age.
- Four Star Leadership with General Tommy Franks is a FREE PROGRAM (attendee’s travel, room and board, and program necessities are provided)
- You must submit a recent photograph (further instructions are emailed once you apply)
- You must submit your Application, Recommendation, and Photograph by 5:00 p.m., May 8th, 2015!
- 70 Finalists will be chosen and a phone interview will be conducted with each (from May 11-15, 2015) to determine the 50 attendees (announced May 22, 2015).
- Once the 50 attendees and 3 alternates are notified and announced, additional curriculum and details will be delivered to each and travel arrangements will be made.
Please submit your information online. If you have any other correspondence, send to:
General Tommy Franks Leadership Institute & Museum
PO Box 222
Hobart, OK 73651